AHIMA’s Data Analytics Workshop is taking place on March 29 in Chicago, IL. You will learn how your work contributes to data analytics, informatics, and industry expectations and you’ll receive recommendations on how to become the “go to” person for accurate and dependable healthcare information in your organization. Register now for the Data Analytics Workshop at http://www.ahima.org/events/2017mar-dataanalytics-workshop-chicago.
At this one-day, hands-on workshop, participants will learn the processes essential for examining data to uncover hidden patterns, correlations, and other useful information for making better decisions. Many HIM and healthcare professionals, by the nature of their jobs, work with healthcare data every day. By knowing and understanding how to analyze, interpret, and manage that data, those individuals are seen as the “go to” people for accurate and dependable healthcare information. View the agenda and register now!
At the conclusion of the workshop, participants can expect to:
- Understand statistical analysis and procedures
- Understand data mining techniques
- Position yourself as a leader with superior data analytics skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate data presentation skills that facilitate actionable recommendations
- Formulate knowledge through case scenarios using healthcare data
- Create, analyze, and manipulate healthcare data files
- Learn advanced MS Excel skills that lead to developing reports that are essential for making data-driven decisions
- Make sure to reserve your seat now, just click here.